Are you looking for the best Floor Cleaning Servicesin Calgary? Do you want a reliable company that can do the work with great responsibility? Well, look no further as Pro G Cleaning services are at your disposal every time you need them. We are one of the most trusted companies and offer top notch cleaning services including Floor Buffing in Calgary.
It is always advisable that you hire a professional company for any floor cleaning services. There are many reasons why you should do hire team of caring professionals especially if you love quality work. Pro G Cleaning has a dedicated and very skilled team. We havehighly trained professionals who have much experience and offer exceptional cleaning services within the shortest time possible. The skilled personnel that Pro G Cleaning has, enables us to provide unmatched Floor Buffing inCalgary. We know exactly what to do to make sure our services surpass your expectations. Simply put, you can never go wrong with Pro G Cleaning.
Trying to do what you don’t understand might take you longer than it should. So, the best solution is when you decide to hire professionals to do what they are best in. In that way, you will use your time constructively to do what you know best. In simple terms, hiring Pro G’sFloor Cleaning Services team in Calgary is the best way to save time.
With a cleaning company like Pro G, you don't have to worry about the results, as your shining floor will speak itself giving you a very clean and fresh environment. Give us a call and let us reach your utmost satisfaction.
What Is a Floor-Buffer?
Some business owners might wonder about the benefits of professional floor-cleaning and buffing for a place of business. Buffing floors consists of using a rotary scrubbing machine that resembles a traditional vacuum cleaner. However, the scrubbing machine actually works like a sander to buff floor surfaces. Members of our professional team are trained to operate this equipment.
How Does Floor-Buffing Work?
Floor-buffing service includes the following comprehensive steps:
- Cleaning staff sweep and dust the floor to remove all dirt and debris. After sweeping, we mop the floor and allow it to dry completely.
- Professionals select the best pad and cleaning solution to match the flooring material. Linoleum, tile, and hardwood floors have unique specifications for the type of cleaning solution and pad that is most appropriate.
- Team members apply the cleaning solution to the floor and move the machine back and forth in rows over the floor. The buffer spins at an impressive speed. After treating the entire surface, we repeat the process on any areas still in need of cleaning. We also change cleaning pads as necessary to ensure that we never use a soiled or worn-out pad.
- We repeat another sweeping and mopping to completely remove any cleaning solution left on the surface. We might also use a wet vacuum to ensure that we remove all traces of cleaning solution.
- Businesses might request a final polish with a polishing pad to leave the surface sparkling.
We can also strip and reapply wax as a part of our floor-polishing services. Floor wax is durable, so stripping and reapplication isn’t necessary for every floor-buffing service. The amount of foot traffic will determine the timing for waxing. An average timeline for wax-stripping is between six months and one year. Contact Pro G Cleaning Service for a quote for floor-care services today!